Instruction for Parents
- Registration forms and prospectus to be collected by paying an amount of Rs. 350/- (IOCL students) and Rs 500 ( Non IOCL students) from the school office and to be filled in and submitted within two days of its issuance.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
- Registration is followed by an interaction for which date and time will be intimated on the day of registration.
- Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test and interaction and the availability of seats.
- An amount of Rs. 100 to be deposited in cash at the school office as registration fees and the following documents are to be submitted:
- Duly filled and signed registration form.
- Coloured passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate place in the forms.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Admission to Nursery to Class II will be through observation/interaction.
- Interaction will be followed by a written test for students seeking admission to Class III – onwards.
- It is strictly advised that the parents should fill the Registration Form themselves. In case this form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated. The same local guardians signature is to be endorsed in the ALMANAC if the child gets admission.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate to be submitted before the commencement of academic session .
In case of interstate transfers the Transfer Certificate (TC) should be counter signed by the D.I. of Schools or R.O. /E.O. of the Boards.T.C to be submitted within 15 days of admission in case of admission to the school is taken after the commencement of the session due to transfer of job of the parent or relocation of the family. Admission will stand cancelled and no refund of fees will be made in case T.C. is not submitted in time.
AGE CRITERIA (as on 1st April) for the current academic session
|Class I||6 years|
|Class II||7 years|
|Class III||8 years|
|Class IV||9 years|
|Class V||10 years|
|Class VI||11 years|
|Class VII||12 years|
|Class VIII||13 years|
|Class IX||14 years|
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR EVERY ACADEMIC SESSION
|Issue of Registration Forms||
November 10th – December 9th
MONDAY – FRIDAY – 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
|Registration||Within two working days after the issuance of Registration Form|
|Interaction (NUR- STD II)||Date and time will be intimated at the time of Registration.|
|Written Test followed by Interaction (Class III – onwards)||Date and time will be intimated at the time of Registration|
|Result (NUR- onwards)||List of selected students will be uploaded on the website, put up on the School Notice Board on 3rd week of January.|
|Admission (NUR- onwards)||After the declaration of Result.|