Books are like mines of knowledge, the more you dig the more you get.
The school is equipped with a well-furnished library, with a vast collection of books and journals open to students to enhance their know-how. The library strives to make resources readily accessible when and wherever they are needed to enhance and promote the total growth and development of the students.
It is open for all the students of the school, but to take advantage of this library, students have to follow certain rules:
- Students are allowed to borrow books only on their own cards.
- Absolute silence must be maintained in the library.
- The library has an open shelf system and students must adhere to the order in which books have been arranged in different shelves.
- They must put the books on the tables after consultation and not just anywhere on the shelf.
- Books marked, disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or paid for more than 3 times actual price of the book by the borrower.
- Reference books are not for issue. These books can be consulted within the library premises only. Books other than reference books are issued for one week.
- All the classes are provided with at least one library period per week to inculcate the reading habit among students. School library is well furnished with a variety of books, journals, magazines and encyclopedia which will definitely create a ray of hope for competitive aspirants. Even for kids ( junior) story books are related to moral values .
- If the books are lost by the borrower, they have to pay more than 3 times actual price of the book.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books into the library.
Library facilities are provided so that they can feel the importance of books from the very childhood. The library intends to provide internet facilities and a reference section.
The library is set up with the motive of creating young readers and future writers getting their source of inspiration by the motivational books of our library.